1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to buy mods?

Discussion in 'Modifications' started by Nublit, Jun 1, 2021.

1. Nublit

Nublit Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    2004 Daihatsu Copen (Manual)
    I installed a HKS BOV kit a while back, and it's great. More sound, more fun. : )

Brian S likes this.
  2. Crumpledbackpanel

Crumpledbackpanel Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Turbo Copen
    I have been using the Japanese Amazon to order D-Sport and Take Off parts. The dispatch time has been mind blowing each time. Three working days from ordering to the parts arriving at my home near Windsor UK, all the way from Japan via DHL.

It was quite hard to make a Japanese Amazon account though. Ended up getting one phone number blocked in the process for it thought I was a bot. You also have to pay all your customs up front. The prices are still better than Nengun/Greenline.

3. Nublit

Nublit Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    I've been searching around there as well in my spare time but things I'm looking for like "high flow cats" and other stuff are usually out of stock. I know half way makes one but they don't ship to EU unfortunately. Ireland is pretty loose with it's emissions inspections so I could probably get away with no cat but that would be too loud for me I think (plus is don't want pops and bangs. I don't like the attention they bring.)

4. Crumpledbackpanel

Crumpledbackpanel Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    Turbo Copen
    seems like you might be going the wrong way about that mod. You can buy weld in high flow cats, just get a shop to fabricate the rest of the pipe you need. I seem to think that a Copen won’t get a high flow cat hot enough to function

5. Nublit

Nublit Copenworld Member

Car(s):
  6. Nublit

Nublit Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    Hi guys. Out of curiosity does anyone have or know where I can get a template for installing the factory rear wing on a copen?

I just ordered one from ebay and I can't seem to find a template anywhere.

7. Nublit

Nublit Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    Welp. I guess my Copen is now written off. Someone broke into the car and damaged it beyond economical repair...

I'm unbelievably upset but there's nothing I can do about it.

Maybe one day I'll own another but it looks like I can't own anything special in my area as they'll just try steal it...

Hopefully I'll show back up on the forums one day.

Cya guys ❤️

8. Roy Copen

Roy Copen Copenworld Regular

Car(s):
    Copen Pearl
    What a bad and sad news !!!!! I'm so sorry for you and angry against a$$holes like this piece of $hit who've killed your poor Copen !

9. Nublit

Nublit Copenworld Member

Car(s):
    Yea. Unfortunately the guys that did it were most likely under 18 to go for a joyride and burn it down. Anyone under 18 in Ireland doesn't get any punishment for crimes. Their parents pick them up on the police station and that's it : (

10. Philberto

Philberto Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    2006 copen 0.66T
    Hi there. I'm really interested in getting a turbosmart boost controller, I'm just wondering what bore size hose you purchased to get it to fit correctly?? Many thanks in advance