New Wheels - Will they fit.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by DanHargrove, Aug 20, 2024.

1. DanHargrove

DanHargrove Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    2005 Daihatsu Copen
    Hi.

I am looking for some advice as I am thinking of changing the wheels on my 05 Copan. I have seen a set of Sparco Trofeo 4 wheels which are the following size:

15 x 6"
    PCD 4 x 100
    ET Offset 35.00
    Centre Bore 63.40

These wheels come up when I select rims for Daihatsu Copen, but I am a little concered by the 6" width.

I am not to sure what the stock wheels are on the copan but my existing tyres and the new required tyres are the same size.

Any advice appreciated.

Also, I may sell the orginal wheels from the car is anyone is interested which are on a fill set of Bridgestone tyres. The car has only done 7k miles so both the alloys and tyres are in great condition.

Many thanks, Dan

2. Andy3445

Andy3445 Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    2007 Copen 1.3
    Mini One
    Aston Martin Rapide S
  3. CopenTravis

CopenTravis Copenworld Newbie

Car(s):
    2004 copen 659cc
    15x6 +35 will poke out of the fender by 3mm

15x6+38 is flush to the fender

Depending on where you live you may be able to find someone that can lathe 3mm off the back of the wheel which will then technically make the wheel +38

As for the tyre size, you should still be able to use the stock tyres but can fit up to 185/45 r15

Also, I would recommend getting some hub-centric rings to convert the centerbore down to a 54.1mm (copen hub size)

Or alternatively you can order this overfender kit ( コペン用 フェンダーアーチ 黒ゲル[TFA0080]L880K|TAKE OFF SHOPPING SITE ) which I believe sticks out 3mm :D